So many ways to live well and enjoy each day to the fullest.
Resident satisfaction is a key reason Porter Hills Village is recognized as one of the best senior living retirement communities in Grand Rapids. Our residents enjoy access to a wide variety of on-site amenities and activities that contribute to a rich, fulfilling lifestyle. The campus is secluded yet conveniently close to many local attractions, so residents can also take advantage of the distinctive delights of Michigan’s second largest city.
Campus Amenities Include:
- Community rooms for programmed activities or for residents’ personal use by reservation
- Library with a wide variety of books and periodicals
- Postal services and dry cleaning pickup
- Salon staffed by professionals available by appointment for hair, nails, and massage services
- The Village Coffee Shop and Cafe
- The Village Store, offering convenient services and merchandise for resident purchase
- Access to Pharmacy services through Meijer, including delivery of prescriptions to the campus
- On-site access to residential health care services
- On-site wellness center with heated pool and spa
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment designed specifically for older adults, for individual workouts and group classes
- Meeting House/Chapel
- Catering services
- Transportation for scheduled, off-campus group activities
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, including a fitness trail
- Pond with pavilion/picnic area
- Indoor and outdoor gardening spaces surrounding the campus
Social, Educational and Recreational Programs
- Cultural educational and wellness programs provided on the Village campus
- Shopping trips and a variety of social outings and events throughout the community
- Clubs and groups with a variety of interests such as reading, gardening, social committees, resident council, and more
- Interaction with children through Generations, Porter Hills’ Child Development Center
- Volunteer opportunities to remain active while serving others
- Various other activities to assist residents with their social, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual needs
For more information about Porter Hills Village, call us at 616.577.2214 or click here to request a brochure / schedule a tour.
Explore our Floor Plans
Explore our Floor Plans
Find the floor plan that fits your lifestyle.
Schedule a Tour
Schedule a Personal Tour
Whether virtual or in person, you'll get a tour personalized to your needs.